From Turn-Down to Fee Income
Even the best business customers face financial hurdles that would prevent you from meeting all of their cash flow needs with in house financing. Being able to offer a trusted, out-of-market solution can help you mitigate the total loss of a client and the investment made in building and servicing that relationship.
CapitalNetwork helps those business customers find support through our network of responsive, alternative lenders while providing you with a steady stream of fee income through our revenue sharing program. With CapitalNetwork, you can retain a customers’ deposit relationship, compete for future business from clients that don’t currently meet lending standards, remove problem lines of credit from the balance sheet, and receive referral fee income. Whether your clients are outpacing their ability to borrow traditionally, lack credit history, or have experienced hardships, CapitalNetwork can help.
Don’t Just Say “No”
Why send your customers to a competitor down the street, when you can say CapitalNetwork. When your valuable prospect or client falls outside of conventional bank “box”, they may require non-traditional financing to meet obligations. Though considered “unbankable” by conventional underwriting criteria, you can now offer opportunity to these clients through Capstone Banktech CapitalNetwork.
Capital Network provides options for:
- Commercial, Medical, and Construction factoring
- Asset-based lines of credit
- Purchase Order and Inventory Finance
- Equipment Leasing
Benefits of Capital Network
- Offer a consistent source of alternative financing solutions through a trusted partner when clients no longer fall within standard lending guidelines
- Retain and add value to your client relationship
- Track and revisit a customer’s status as a candidate for traditional bank financing
- Protect the deposit relationship with your client who might otherwise move their business in its entirety to another bank
- Remove problem loans from the balance sheet
- Easy, one-step online referral process
How Capital Network Works
- If a business fails to meet standards for in house financing, you refer the client to Capital Network
- Capital Network lending partners offer a variety of financing options to the client
- Your institution receives referral fee revenue and retains the clients’ deposit relationship and other opportunities